- Chelsea have had an audacious attempt to sign Real Madrid star James Rodriguez on loan blocked because the Spanish club want a £60m permanent deal.
- Mathieu Debuchy has seen his Arsenal exit blocked by injury.
- Crystal Palace are keen on a deal for Everton midfielder James McCarthy, with the Ireland midfielder set on leaving Goodison Park.
- Stefan De Vrij is the latest defender that Chelsea are chasing as Antonio Conte continues to scour Serie A for defensive reinforcements.
- Joe Hart is wanted by AC Milan and Torino as the Manchester City goalkeeper looks to seal a move away from the Etihad.
- Juventus are hoping to force through a cut-price £15m move for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko before the summer transfer window closes.
- Christian Eriksen is close to agreeing a new deal at Tottenham that will see him more than double his wages.
- Derby boss Nigel Pearson will fork out £6m for unsettled Bournemouth striker Lewis Grabban.
- Hull are ready to see off Burnley for Derby midfielder Jeff Hedrick.
- Christian Fuchs’ talks over a new contract have stalled, putting Liverpool on red alert.
- Atletico Madrid have offered rivals Real Madrid a whopping £60m for Alvaro Morata.
- Manchester United are plotting an audacious £100m move for Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale next season.
- West Brom are reportedly close to signing Spanish midfielder Ignacio Camacho from Malaga for £15m.
- Asamoah Gyan has arrived in England ahead of a possible loan move to Sunderland or Fulham.
- Liverpool have moved back into pole position in the £15m race for Croatian starlet Ante Coric.
- Chelsea have reportedly had an audacious loan bid for James Rodriguez snubbed by Real Madrid.
- Chelsea defender Kurt Zouma has emerged as a target for Bundesliga side Schalke.
- Manchester United are considering a £1m move for Sheffield United’s highly-rated young forward Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
- Stoke City target Mamadou Sakho faces being frozen out at Liverpool if he doesn’t leave the club on loan this week.
Share with friends onWhatsApp
Tags assigned to this article:transfer news